15 November 2012

My Tutors in Germany (for France also) and Ireland

Hello dear readers,

This follows on from recent postings about my select band of Approved and Affiliate Tutors, all of whom are very dear to me.  As time goes on I work more and more closely with them and in fact they are all on the final levels of the Blue Star Angels e-Mystery School, so you could say that they also continue to work closely with me; it's a lovely synergy.  This week I am featuring two more: Emmanuelle (who is French) in Germany, and Helen who is currently in the Irish Republic.  Below is a picture of Emmanuelle Pries.





Germany and France: Angela McGerr Approved & Affiliate Tutor

Emmanuelle Pries: As an Affiliate Tutor Emmanuelle is certified to teach Soul Quest: Angelic Merkaba for Heart Ascension (AMHA), face-to-face and through distance learning. She is also an Approved Tutor who teaches (with her own special additions such as crystals and sprays) Angelology courses on Melchisadec and the Sacred Seven Rulers of the Weekdays, Seraphiel and the Nature Angels, and Gold & Silver Angels of Harmony & Balance. Emmanuelle is also one of only two certificate holders in the world who has gone through the rigorous process to become qualified (by me) to give professional angelic guidance readings to people from any of my published card sets; also specifically to do these using the 144 cards from my Angel Card Trilogy: Harmony, Heart and Soul, Love and Light angel cards.  (The other certificate holder is Madeleine Kasem, featured recently here)

For lots more information do visit Emmanuelle's website: 

About Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle has a rich and varied background. Growing up in France, she studied in the United States (B.A. from U.C. Berkeley) and worked in Canada and Germany. She began her spiritual quest in the early 90s while attending University and rekindled her passion for angels. In 2006 while visiting the Angel Congress in Hamburg, Emmanuelle was blessed with meeting Angela. Her journey has been on the fast track ever since and in the spring of 2010 after 4 years of intensive study she completed her teachers’ training in a range of healing and teaching modalities. During the same period she apprenticed with Angela in mentoring others via online courses. Emmanuelle is a gifted clairvoyant and works with crystalline and angelic energies. She is also a healer and teacher of angels. She is now embracing her purpose as a teacher of Ascension by sharing her gifts with others.

Emmanuelle writes:

“Part of what you will do is help others on their soul path and assist them in retrieving healing fractals” Angela said to me during our first reading back in 2006. I had no idea what this meant, and certainly had no intentions of retrieving anything for anyone let alone fractals!  But this sparked my interest and I signed up for her very first Angelology e-Module 1 on angels. I discovered a world of meditations, attunements, healing exercises, affirmations and a lot more. I started to work with each angel, healing different aspect of my life, peeling away layers that no longer served me. I soon was able to recognize each angel, to invoke them from the heart and to hear them clearly. Mini-miracles started to appear as I was applying what I had learned in the courses to real life situations. I whizzed through financial and emotional challenges, created miracles for myself and my family, expanded my consciousness such that I was able to experience a complete heart opening.

Today, I am assisting others to connect and work with angelic energies. My ultimate goal is to teach you how to open your heart wide enough such that you can experience angelic bliss. Feeling the waves of angelic energies going through your body as your heart opens is a moment you will not want to miss. 

And now more about Helen Harrington:



Republic of Ireland: Angela McGerr Affiliate Tutor

Helen Harrington is an Affiliate Tutor who is also approved to teach various Angelology workshops. She teaches (as Workshops and Evening Classes) for Heart Quest: Introduction to Connecting with the Angels, Pistis Sophia and the Zodiac Star Fire Angels, Working with the Elemental Angels and Animal Devas, The Rainbow Angels and the Chakras.  For Soul Quest she teaches the Angelic Merkaba for Heart Ascension which she calls: Activating the Mer-Ka-Ba Light Body with the Seraphim Angels.

Apart from this she offers help with Soul Contracts, so that you can discover your original Life purpose and pre-birth 'Soul Contract' with the guidance of the Angels, and also Angel Therapy/ Spiritual Counselling.  This takes the form of individual Spiritual Counselling to assist people with identifying practices and approaches of working with the angels, in regards to any specific areas of concern.  She does her own form of angel readings.  NB. All these services can be accessed via email, phone or in person.
Helen’s website is under construction; she can be e-mailed on sapphireangelsandlightworkers@gmail.com.

In Helen's own words:

How I was drawn to Angela’s E-Modules

After studying, practicing and teaching many spiritual disciplines for over fifteen years, I finally discovered' The Angel Almanac' over five years ago and immediately decided that I wanted to study and learn more about the Angels and to deepen my connection with them.
I enrolled to study the 'Angelology Melchisadec Rainbow Angels' Module 1, and actually I am very glad I did because it gave me an excellent grounding for the much more intense and complex Blue Star Work which I subsequently went on to study.

I would definitely recommend these e-modules as an excellent introduction to Angela's Work. They are very clear and well presented and Angela is a wonderful and ever present teacher.. always more than willing to help and to offer love and support. Angela offers a wide range of study and within this spectrum is something for everyone:- but what sets her apart from other teachers to me, is that her work is deeper, and more attuned to the energies of both the angels and the elements.   

This work is for those who wish to evolve and grow, and who are willing to take responsibility for their own personal healing. Angela's work is never 'fluffy' or 'frothy' and she leaves the stories of miracles, bells and lights, to others. She is a woman who wishes to help people to help themselves, and ultimately to inspire each of us along the road of Wholeness and Unity. Angela understands very well, that as we heal ourselves, so we begin to heal the Whole of Creation.   

I hope that these capable and talented people, and the range of courses they offer - including Angelology - may help those of you living in Ireland, Germany or France (or even French Canada*) to find local courses on my published works.  *Emmanuelle has taught The Angelic Merkaba for Heart Ascension in Montreal area where she has family, while Madeleine Kasem, my other Affiliate Tutor who teaches this, does so in Toronto.  

The final post in this series on Tutors will be on my Apprentice/Student/Assistant Joanna Gill...who the angels sent to me last summer...(thank you angels) and who is studying hard to become an Approved & Affiliate Tutor early next year.  

Guardian Angels Posts

The Blog Post coming next is Ariel, Ruler of Earth and Air.  this will complete the series of three Blog Posts on the Rulers of the Elements Fire/Water/Earth and Air.  Remember Ariel is one of your Guardians if you are born under a Zodiac Earth Sign (Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn), or an Air Sign (Aquarius, Gemini or Libra) so look out for this post, to build your personal knowledge of five of your own six Guardian Angels.  These six are made up from: the primary angel ruling the day of the week on which you were born, three associated with your Zodiac Sign, a Star Guardian (more on that later) and the angel assigned to assist you throughout life.  Others will come and go as needed!  (NB: Lots more on this in my book: Angel Almanac)

That's all for now,
Sending Love & Light
Angela xxx
 

No comments: